Dr. Hermann graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey as member of Alpha Omega Alpha, the medical honor society. She completed a residency in Internal Medicine at Columbia University, Bassett Hospital in 2003, where she also served as Chief Medical Resident. In 2004, she completed her training in acupuncture at UCLA Medical School in 2004. She is double Board Certified in Internal Medicine and as a Physician Nutrition Specialist. Dr. Hermann has been cited in many magazine and newspaper articles, including the New York Times, for research that she conducted on natural hormone therapy.
Dr. Hermann’s mission is to enable each person that she serves to achieve optimal health. She integrates her knowledge in Nutrition into her Internal Medicine practice to provide her patients with a customized approach to treatment. She is a firm believer in educating patients on health issues that concern them. Her goal is to combine cutting edge technology and the latest research with confidential and compassionate medical care.
- Undergraduate degree from Binghamton University – 1995
- Medical school at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey-Robert Wood Johnson Med School – 2000
- Residency at Columbia University and served as chief resident – 2003
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine – 2003
- Training in Medical Acupuncture for Physicians from UCLA Medical school – 2004
- Certified as a Professional Hypnologist from the Cord Institute of Hypnosis – 2004
- Board Certified as a Physician Nutrition Specialist- 2004
- Advanced training in botox, dermal fillers, and other cosmetic procedures
- Holistic approach to medicine
- Specialization in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, anti-aging medicine